The term Cloud Computing became popular in 2006 with the first Public Cloud offers, available for hiring via Internet. However, the principles of the Cloud concept were already adopted by TIVIT in his model to provide IT outsourcing services, especially the hiring demand.
In 2008 TIVIT has structured specific a service line for Private Cloud, focused on the segments of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
Currently TIVIT is based on a stack that enables the offering of on demand services and with variable charge, ensuring flexibility and optimization of the IT budget, but without losing focus on safety.
• Utilization of three Data Centers in Brazil;
• Hybrid cloud, based both on x86 platform and z/Linux, ensuring flexibility and attendance for seasonalities;
• Experience in managing critical environments;
• Focus on information security, enabled environment with PCI-DSS certification;
• Complete segregation of data and information between environments, with possibility of encryption.