TIVIT develops a service strategy for the business continuity of your company, by supporting the development of Business Continuity Plan (BCP or NCP), the proven effective design solutions of Disaster Recovery (DR) and effective management of processes, including periodic testing of DR.
TIVIT has several cases of successful development, deployment and management of DRP environments and IT operations under management. These projects are based on a single recovery strategy in the market, specific to each Critical Business Environment (ACN) and also in a management methodology prepared in accordance with best practices and proven by these success stories.
The DR service is supported by an high availability integrated infrastructure (Class 5 Data Center) and also by internal teams specific to Crisis Management, Management of DR and SLA management, in addition to professionals involved in IT disciplines, such as Operating Systems, Database, Storage, and others.
• DR plans proved effective and tested periodically;
• Services available to environments hosted in TIVIT Data Centers or in your business facilities;
• Utilization of TIVIT Data Center or the ones in your company, such as DR site;
• Services supported by Data Centers with uptime of more than 10 years in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro;
• Available for many platforms and topologies (Mainframe and Open);
• Solutions: physical to physical (P2P), physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to virtual (V2V);
• Member of the BCI (Business Continuity Institute) and certified professionals CBCP (Certified Business Continuity Professional).