TIVIT prizes to maintaining the privacy of your information, this commitment to providing the security needed to protect and sustain the integrity of the information available on your Intranet, Extranet or Internet.
© Copyright Protected by copyright © 1993-2008. All rights reserved.
Confidentiality of information
The words "Confidential Information" and "Restricted Use Information" means any information disclosed, provided, communicated or obtained, either orally or in writing, in electronic form or not, about know-how, technical specifications, design, specifications, copies, diagrams, images, logos, forms, templates, samples, flow charts, computer programs, DVDs, CDs, disks, diskettes, tapes, texts, drawings, photographs, graphics, projects, methodologies, blueprints, business vision, format Operations, services to be provided, information about planned or implemented solutions for customers and other commercial or financial techniques, as well as the presentation of the solutions and communication approach as well as all documents relating to the Business and any other information disclosed in person of their representatives or contractors, for the implementation of Business.
Note: The "Restricted Use of Information" are those that can only be used within the premises of TIVIT.
Thus, any such information accessed through the Intranet, Internet or Extranet TIVIT, your users must follow the duty of confidentiality, which are:
• They undertake to keep confidential any "Confidential Information" or "Restricted Use" and take all steps to minimize the risk of disclosure, making sure that only the strictly necessary representatives are aware of its contents, within the limits essential.
• Ensure that the "Confidential Information" or "Restricted Use" in the ways described in the initial concept, will not be copied or reproduced in any way without the express prior consent of the owner of the information.
• Ensure the security and control of all "Confidential Information" or "Restricted Use" in documentary form or another bodily form that might identify them, restricting the location and use the restricted areas and keeping the information locked in places and insurance, while not in use.
It is strictly forbidden any activity or conduct that causes violation of the laws, regulations or standards determined by the community of Internet, Extranet or Intranet, or that could harm the facilities, network, reputation, good faith, or customer relationships TIVIT, or not expressly mentioned in this Policy of Use
The user recognizes that by gaining access to information through the Intranet, Internet or Extranet TIVIT, is expressly agrees with the terms set forth herein. Noting the failure of these and other terms provided by law, it is the TIVIT, at its discretion, temporarily suspend or permanently access to the site, without prejudice to other measures to determine the order of malpractice, in order to seek redress of its consequences.
Systems and Network Security
Violations of network security and systems TIVIT are prohibited and may come from criminal or civil liability to the offender.
Users of the Intranet, Internet or Extranet TIVIT is not allowed:
• Provide Username and Password to any unauthorized person and not recognized by TIVIT.
• Gain unauthorized access or use of data, systems or networks, or any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the network, network devices, or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization.
• Committing or attempting to unauthorized access to any equipment or file systems TIVIT to invade, without authorization, any other network.
• Use of unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without formal permission.
• Circumventing security for access to TIVIT.
TIVIT uses encryption techniques, firewalls and other technology and security procedures, aiming to protect the consistency and security of your information and prevent unauthorized access or misuse.
The use of Intranet, Internet or Extranet TIVIT, servers and services, including design of these sites, to create, transmit, distribute, enter, store or otherwise make available any material that is illegal or a violation referred to in this policy, or that is abusive or damaging the image of TIVIT and their customers.
The links available on the Intranet, Internet or Extranet TIVIT to other sites owned by TIVIT and access to software and systems developed or acquired by TIVIT, are also anticipated about scope of this policy. Sites of Customers, Partners and Suppliers are listed on the Intranet, Internet or Extranet TIVIT, its users must comply with the policies determined by these owners regarding the use and safety. In the latter case, TIVIT recognizes its trademarks and patents, as well as its policies.
Software and systems of third parties may only be used with a license to use and when contracted and recognized by TIVIT, even when accessed by link through the Intranet, Internet or Extranet TIVIT.
Documents, Standards, Procedures, Policies, Operational Scripts, Programs, News, Marketing Materials, Products and Services Description, list of clients and their respective businesses, Knowledge Base, articles, Information Management, Financial and costs, as well as all TIVIT information published on the Intranet is a restricted-use, so can not be used outside the company without prior consent, nor disclosed, copied, altered the general public.